Spacious and elegantly furnished
Our Junior Suites are spacious and elegantly furnished. Our guests can enjoy the lavish antique furnishings of the medieval Tallinn’s merchant class. The lounge area combines comfortable soft furnishings with the elegance of a grand hotel, and the views of the courtyard add to the sense of space.
Our guests can spend the day taking in the historic sights of the medieval city of Tallinn that dates back to the 13th Century, with its many museums, cafés and restaurants, before returning to the peaceful tranquillity of the Schlössle Hotel, the hidden gem of the Old Town. Many of the historic elements from the original building have been preserved in these classically elegant suites, which echo the charm of the hotel. Guests can enjoy dinner in the restaurant, followed by a fine selection of cigars with a glass of cognac from the hotel’s cellar.
The Junior Suites offer our guests a luxurious retreat, where they can enjoy the atmosphere of this charming hotel set in the heart of the historic Old Town of Tallinn.
- The spacious 25-27sq m/269-291sq ft Junior Suite has a king-sized bed
- Room is fully air-conditioned
- This elegant suite features a seating area
- The bathroom has a shower-bathtub combination and is equipped with a hairdryer, bathroom scale, bathrobes, slippers and luxury Balmain amenities.
- Cable flat-screen television
- In-room safe
- Mini bar
- Espresso coffee machine
- Writing desk
- Trouser press
- Steamer for clothes *NEW
- Shoe-shine kit
- The suite is turned down daily
- There is complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Our guests may enjoy the complimentary use of the sauna